Thanksgiving

First of all about this magazine...
I need stories. Ask yourselves every month "What happened this month that I could submit to Small Time Living?" And then email it to smalltimeliving@gmail.com. I really want this magazine to be about every small town person, but until I get some stories submitted I'm just going to have to keep blogging about my family and the people I know.
Now about Thanksgiving...
After a while everyone starts to get older, go on missions, move away and just not be able to all get together again. But on very rare occasions everyone in the entire family is able to be at the same place at the same time. This year for my family that happened on Thanksgiving. My parents have a three bedroom house and it was filled with 25 people running around(27 if you include babies Whit and Ash are carrying). It was crazy and awesome!
It's so easy to have the right Thanksgiving spirit when this happens. I hope everyone had an amazing holiday like I know we all did. And I really look forward to when we all manage to get to the same place at the same time again.

1 comment:

  1. So sad that this will be the ONLY true fam pic for years to come...Ash when you and I are NOT preggo lets take pics of ourselves and photoshop them in here lol

    ReplyDelete