Small Time Living Is Dying

It is looking to be a very short life for Small Time Living. We only had one story to post this month and that's just not going to be enough to keep going.

I always see my camera sitting there not being used and it makes me mad at myself. I also get tired of family pictures and weddings, so this really is a good opportunity for me to try and get practice with my camera and opportunities to use my editing software. I don't know how long I will be able to keep this up, but I'm pretty sure I'd keep going if people would send me more stories. Remember it doesn't have to be about yourselves. Think of the people you know and if it seems like a fun and interesting story for Small Time Living send an email to smalltimeliving@gmail.com and then look for it to be posted in the next month. This magazine is meant to be fun and entertaining, no gossip, just uplifting stories. Hope to hear more stories soon and have the chance to take a lot more interesting pictures.

4 comments:

  1. Mike! you could have done Tammy's surgery, Trace's birth was this month right? well his blessing is coming up and you could do that. Tristan is in football find out how that is going and take some pics of him with his pads this weekend!Then we have the recordings going up. Cord and his house situation once that gets all set up. Your own problems with your AC unit... you gotta look for things and i will look for things and start posting them on here for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work on the picture of the magazines being thrown away Ash! And Ryan, where were my emails about all of this stuff.
    ps I believe Trace was born last month and we did mention it then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The County fair is up in St.Johns this weekend! Maybe something on that?? :) I always loved going to the fair growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dangit. The ambassadors performed there on Thursday I think. You could've done something on that. Even though the actual performance was poopy.

    ReplyDelete