Ryan Starts College

Ryan is now attending Easter Arizona College. He left Round Valley and is starting life on his own. He gave us a brief of what he's experienced so far...
I've been on my own now for about two and a half weeks and so far it has been pretty fun. My classes are all interesting, i'm just majoring in generals right now before my mission but one of the counselors worked it out so i'm taking all music courses. They still count towards generals though, for instance my World of Music class counts as a history credit. Probably the coolest thing about college though is the way your classes are scheduled and how you have your own apartment to go to between classes. The whole experience has a summer camp feel to it but you know it is permanent, which to me is cool. My roommates Frank Bradly, Samuel Diaz, and William Foote are all pretty cool. They are down to chill and watch movies or go play ultimate frisbee or whatever the day may bring.


So far I am yet to experience a weekend in Thatcher. The first weekend i should have had I had to go back to Round Valley to pick up the last of the furniture. The second weekend I went to Phoenix to record my acoustic songs for conchtone records. Funny thing is i ended up not so much recording anything, but i got to see my family and go to The Word Alive's CD release show for their first full length album Deceiver. It was way cool! They are one of my favorite bands, and they put on an awesome show and i left with an amazing CD that was signed by each member! This weekend I am going to Round Valley again to babysit Tristan while my mother and father go to Utah for my sister Emily's first child, Trace Owen Walter's baby blessing.
Thats all the news from one of the newest students to Eastern Arizona College.
We are so excited for him. Having him drop by to visit was crazy. He just got in his car and drove to Mesa. It was awesome and we look forward to seeing what he does with his life.

3 comments:

  1. did you like the mention of conch tone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course and I liked that! Hope we can get something done this weekend on your CD. It's gonna be awesome when it's done.

    ReplyDelete