Instant Family Just Add Water

Dan and Laura adopted four kids!
We got the younger two kids, Tegan(2) and Torin(4), on October 1st and the older two, Nakita(6) and Talon(8), on October 23rd and it's been non-stop chaos ever since. It's a good kind of chaos though. We're all adjusting good I think, some days I feel like this is the way it's always been, like we've always had them, but other times I wonder if it's not to late to send them back... I'm kidding of course, there's no going back. I think the biggest adjustment for me is the loss of sleep. I don't even get up half as much as Laura does if a kid starts crying in the middle of the night, but if I don't get my sleep I turn into a grumpy old dad, and nobody likes a grumpy old dad. I don't know how Laura does it, I'm very impressed with her parenting skills, she's a great mother, and we've been waiting a long time for this. We love these kids very much and look forward to raising them and seeing them grow.

For anyone who's interested the Adoption Agency we used and Highly recommend is called Building Arizona Families. Check it out www.buildingarizonafamilies.com

4 comments:

  1. You guys are incredible. Always a big surprise, congratulations again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats guys!! This is so awesome! We can't wait to meet them! I bet Laura is a great mom! Tegan, Torin, Nakita and Talon are lucky to have such great parents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute are they! Thats an amazing story- Congrats Dan and Laura!

    ReplyDelete